Dean,
Although I'm not one of Mike Farmer's investors, I'll stand up and be
counted.  I've done business with Mike for years and have always found him
to be honest, fair and professional.  There have been many times my orders
have arrived at my place before I got the check mailed out.

Is he opinionated and bold?  Absolutely.  But, in my opinion, he has paid
his dues. He may not be the lowest priced meteorite dealer in the market,
but he does provide lots of top quality specimens with historical , and
collectable, provenance - something I've never seen you do.  Let's face it,
not everyone aspires to be K-Martmeteorites.com.

  Your childish posts have gone beyond annoying.  I'm very unimpressed with
anyone that stoops so low as to attack someone's family members.  Learn to
argue like a man and leave the wives, kiddies and mommies out of it.

Annoyed in Tempe,

John Gwilliam

At 08:56 PM 3/13/02 +0000, dean bessey wrote:
>If you do respond remember to not call farmer any bad names. He might
>start to cry. And since he is to old to go crying to his mommy now you
>guys will have to console and hold him until he crys himself to sleep.
>DEAN

John Gwilliam Meteorites
PO Box 26854
Tempe  AZ  85285