HI all,

I'm a little behind on cash right now and in need of display meteorites for a talk (well several actually) so i decided to post my micromount collection for sale or trade. Some of them I am not sure the weight as my scale only goes from 1-100 gms however I have made comparions. If anyone is interestred all are on offer basis so please contact me off list.

Macy (L6) 1.29 gms

Ibitira, Unbrecciated vesicular eucrite (approx size of a large nerds candy)

Admire pallasite, collection of olvine crystals totaling about half a gram

Mareson Di Zoldo (H5) 0.2 grams partslice

Henbury individual 17.8 gms

Cleo Springs (H6) .69 gms part slice

Bilanga (same size as ibitira)

Zag (7.8 grams cut fragment)