A quick web search on Google resulted in:

Meteorite and Planetology Encyclopedia
... the asteroid belt produced by orbital resonance
between the asteroids and Jupiter.
KOFELSITE A frothy, pumiceous high-siliga glass
occuring as a small veins in ...
<http://homepages.msn.com/LibraryLawn/shaqued/EncyclopediaJL.html>
- 45k - Cached

I already had this site bookmarked.  I should have
went straight to it.  It's quite comprehensive.

Bob V.