Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2002 7:48 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Hello Everybody - eBay Auction - FREE GOLD BASIN

  A free 15.8 gram Gold Basin individual goes to whoever lives the closest to a meteorite find or fall in his collection.  My would be Belle Plaine, Kansas.   Its about 10 miles from me.  The storms (this is Kansas...no hills, mountains, tall trees, ects. ) Usally hit them first so I here the name all the time on the news..   I have a nice 75 grams slice with a Westcott number (the finder) I traded from Steve Arnold.  (There might be a closer one to me but I havent seen it YET).  So whats the closest meteorite find or fall to you?