Best,
Ken
Me Page

QUESTION: If a bidder has a bid on an obviously meteorwrong, can we email
that person with the address of Ken's meteorwrong page? While we are not
expressly warning that person to retract their bid, (and the seller could
report us to Ebay) they can examine the page...draw their own
conclusions...and retract their own bid once they have been educated. Does
this sound duable?   Would Ken's page be in jeopardy?

Best to all,

Steven L. Sachs    http://www.geocities.com/gangwise/meteorite.html