G'day List,

"African Meteorites are cool because....."

Nomads
Ornans Group
Rumurutiite's
Teaching Value
HED's

White Moon Rocks
E-Chondrites
SNC's
Taza

Achondrites
Fun Slicing Unclassified Stones
Renazzo Group Carbonaceous Chondrite Price Debates
Irons
Carbonaceous Chondrites
Angrites

Let's not forget that this competition would not be possible without them!

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085