Thomas, in a perfect world, that is certainly the best solution. With Mr Casper however, it will NEVER happen. Until he is kicked off, we will suffer this garbage.
Mike
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 6:54 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Dr. King collection ... and other arguments

It seems that a few people on the list dislike other list members.
Would it be too much to ask that such disagreements be conducted in private Emails, that is off-list?
The current feud, while over meteorites, has little to do with the rest of the list members.
Quite frankly, it makes others uneasy.
In the past I have had a disagreement with one other list member.
I wrote to him off-list, and he replied off-list.
It was settled quickly and politely.
No soiled underwear to be viewed by the entire list.
End of story.

Tom Kilcrease

Manners and politeness function as the lubricant of society.