Morning Jim and list,
I know it is list policy to not send info about viruses, but this is a very sneaky virus that you need to be warned about.  I received four different copies of it with different subject titles. Norton anti-virus (updated 5/6/02) didn't detect one of them.  The attachment was named <<<<warn.txt>>>>.  I even scanned it in Windows explorer and Norton said it was clean.  Later in the day, I received a 4th copy of it that Norton did catch on the way in.

Following are the four different subject lines in came under:

Worm Klez.E immunity
Rights Reserved
A very new game
Tickets

It has the ability to put whatever address it wants in the "From" line while the original infected email address is listed as "Sender".

I use Eudora Pro.

Don't open or preview ANY attachments and update your anti-virus program every few days for a while.

Best,

John Gwilliam