Steve, this is too many emails about this, we all saw the first and second and third..............
Mike Farmer
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 21, 2002 5:23 AM
Subject: [meteorite-list] (no subject)

Hi list. I'm still looking for people to trade fossils for meteorites. The total value is around $400. Ido not care if I get just 1 meteorite for all these. They are quality fossils, so no junk here. I AM A METEORITE COLLECTOR! I have had some reply's, but nothing I can hang my hat on. Please let me know. Ireally want to depart with these.

p.s. I'll work with anyone on making a deal.   HHHHEEELLLPPPP!!!!!

S. R. Arnold, Chicago!!