From: harlan trammell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2002 12:57 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] meteorite minerals/ diamonds

i am starting a collection of minerals sometimes found in meteorites. can anyone out there direct me to a good source of natural diamond crystals big enough to see?

______________________________________________ Meteorite-list mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list