Funny story...
About a month ago, I got 2 packages in my mailbox.  One was a CD I had
ordered from ebay, another was a box of Christmas candy from my
mother.  Both had postmarks of December 2000.  What were they DOING for
the last 2 years???

Mail delivery in HI has always been a little problematic.  I bought a
piece of Bilanga from Eduardo about 7 weeks ago.  I know the check
cleared, but as to what the mail service is doing with his package, I
haven't a clue.  At least once a year, one of my letters or packages will
vanish into the Bermuda Triangle of mail.

Tracy Latimer