Nice picture in my local news paper.  Will see if this is on line and let you know.

Mike T.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 6:48 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] New Canadian Meteorite!

PHOTOS, WE ALL WANT PHOTOS!
Mike Farmer
----- Original Message -----
From: Tettenborn
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 3:27 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] New Canadian Meteorite!

NEWS!

A third Canadian Pallasite has been found in Southampton.  This is just 30km from where I live.

2500 gms individual was found in April 2001 by a 78 year old retired pipe fitter.  This gentleman was strolling along the beach and came across this beauty.

The meteorite was classified at Western University, London, Ontario.

I will  post more later.

Cheers,

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario