Yes, these wide list-forums can sure be a blessing for Jake and the rest of us, to help let large numbers of people know about illegal and unethical behavior such as auction-plagiarism, fraud, and shill bidding.   << what a creep >>, indeed.  Thanks for shining the light of day on this kind of unacceptable business practice, Jake.

Gregory

This is unbelievable.  Just when I think I have seen it all on ebay ....
fake meteorites, meteor wrongs, shill bidding, etc.   Along comes someone
who doesn't have the originality to type up their own description for an
auction.

Jim Strope