Hello Everyone,

I recently cut some micros from some of my larger stone slices and I don't need the larger ones anymore as I have decided to expand my micro collection (if anyone is interested in trading micros, let me know - I will have some on my website in a few days).  Here is what I have (my collection has really gotten low), in addition to a nice endpiece of Chinga and some Sikhote-Alin shrapnel.

Chinga, Ataxite, 105.73 grams, $60.00
Nice mirror like etch and I coated it with a clear coat to inhibit rust.

Millbillillie, Eucrite
26.35 grams, $368.00
I got this one to eventually cut into micros, but when I saw the fantastic flow lines on it, I just don't have the heart to cut it.  Look at the sort of spider web pattern of flow lines.  It also has a small rollover lip on the underside, which means...!

Two pieces of Sikhote-Alin Shrapnel.  Nice forms. This one is 133.5 grams and is  $22.00

and this second one is 79 grams and is $13.00

Zag, H3-4, 83.24 grams, $44.00
Another stone from which I recently cut micros.  Nice stone with nice crust (about 60%) at a nice price.

Tulia (a) H 3/4 109.81 grams - $75.00
VERY nice polished slice.  I cut some great looking micros from this recently.  Very thick (6mm). Polished on both sides.

Kaufman L5, 77.72 grams, $115.00
Another nicely polished slice from which I recently cut micros.  beautiful 4mm thick slice with armoured chondrules

Shipping is extra.  These are the last of these that I have.  What doesn't sell here get placed on ebay.

-Walter
Walter Branch, Ph.D.
Branch Meteorites
322 Stephenson Ave., Suite B