Hey, two copper rods are cheaper than a metal detector! You can tell the poor guys from the rich one that way! I have a better sucsess rate with the rods than a $2000 cable locator, Go figure! I am going to try it someday in a strewn field. I can aford that! infact I have a set of rods now!

Thanks, Tom
>From: "Michael Farmer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Mike Groetz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "James_TOM Knudson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] New meteorite hunting method?
>Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 18:42:06 -0700
>
>I dont know about that dousing crap guys, I saw a man in Canada doing it,
>pointing at streams and saying that there was GOLD down there over and over,
>porr guy had about $1 to his name.
>Not sure why he knew gold was there but didnt bother finding it.
>Mike Farmer

Hello List, lets put the dogs aside
> > for a moment; When I have to locate under ground
> > utilities, When the going gets tough I put my
> > companies $2000 dollar locator back in the truck
> > and get out my trusty copper rods and do it the old
> > fashion way! Yes I am talken Witching or dousing! Has
> > any one tried this time tested method of finding hard
> > to find things?

Thanks, Tom

Chat