The latest news on this said that the explosive was almost identical to the one the "Shoe Bomber" tried to use and American Airlines from Paris. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Any connection?

Well, this should give a moment of thought to all who think that going to North Africa is a walk in the park. I always fly Royal Air Maroc through France or Spain on my trips to Africa. Morocco is not well liked by the Islamic terrorists due to it's pro American stance and very lenient Islamic laws.

So, the quest for NWA's is not as safe as it sounds.
Mike Farmer