And some manners!! If people wont to bicker do it off this list, talk about more important things.

Jonathan M. Gore
The Wonderful Wolfgang Mozart & Albert Einstein
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2002 10:02 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] List attacks

In a message dated 10/9/2002 7:57:58 PM Mountain Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

,
      We didn't need to hear about your attempts to remove Dean
from the list, (hence, the ONLY response was, "Its beer time")
  HOWEVER, I would like to acknowledge your response
to an unprovoked attack was far more mature than in the past & I,
for one, appreciate that.

PS: a brand new member introduced himself earlier today, his name is Luis and he is 12 years old (in case you didn't notice), so maybe watching language a bit more than usual would be a good idea.
Hint!  Hint!!!

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com