G'day List,

For those of you interested I've done some updates through my website. The classification list has been slightly altered and updated making it easier to navigate the page. Over the coming months I am also going to update and increase the amount of information as much as I can. Including, Weathering, Shock, TKW and found/fall date etc. If anyone has any databases which may assist and would be willing to share, it would be hugely appreciated. I have also added a page where I can post odds and ends of meteorite related information. Often the topics will probably stem from discussions here on the list. The first couple of entries are on the Mundrabilla meteorite (interesting pic there ;-) ) and NWA 980. Hope you all enjoy the site.

Thanks,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteoritesaustralia.com