In a message dated 10/19/2002 7:09:05 PM Mountain Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I think I had something like 32g of Aubres in total (the 28.41g slice & ~4g fragments), but you're right about this being the last that's likely to hit the market given current trading policies. It cost me an arm and a leg and I won't be cutting any more, that's for sure, so my slice is already under lock and key.
Grab Kevin's slice while you can! :-)

Cheers,
Rob.
www.meteorites.uk.com
Fernlea Meteorites,

And I have ONE micro piece left:  www.impactika.com/Meteorities/MT202043.html
Now you know where it came from!!
(yes, I know "meteorites" is misspelled on the link above. My Webmaster knows computers. not meteorites.)     :-)

Anne Black
IMCA #2356
www.IMPACTIKA.com
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]