Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 5:40 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] Meteorite Contest #8...Free Canyon Diablo

Hello List,

Its Meteorite Contest #8.  I havent given away any irons yet, so lets start with a classic.  The prize in this contest is a 53 gram Canyon Diablo.
To have a chance to win the Canyon Diablo...answer the following, borrowed from my archive of Meteorite Contest Ideals left over from Contest #6....

If you could go meteorite hunting anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

Please send e-mail to the list, contest will be open till next monday.

Thanks, Mark Bostick

PS: I wouldnt go to Antarctica, way to cold...brrrr