Hi everyone, I have been working non-stop today organizing my meteorites after the Gifhorn show. It is a nightmare putting them all back in their places and updating what sold on the website.
I have put some more pieces of Boguslavka, a rare iron hexahedrite fall from Russia on my website. There is very little to go around, so if you want a piece of a historical fall, grab this one.
Also is an incredible little L'Aigle fragment, with an old label, very historic piece with documentation. VERY desirable for any collection.
Serepta, A rare iron from Russia, very nice endpiece of this never seen on the market 14 kilo iron.
Chinga, many nice pieces, many other meteorites updated.
I also have only one of the Nininger collection pieces left.
Thanks
Mike Farmer