Hello listers,

    Ditto with the remarks from Charlie in Rhode Island.  I was watching along the southeastern Massachusetts coastline.  In addition to the full moon, I also had my share of artificial lighting from various plazas/shopping centers, parking lots, etc.
    But none the less, I saw about 25 to 30 between 0510 and sunrise.  My wife thinks I'm crazy, as I was bundled up in a one-piece insulated coverall w/pajamas on underneath, and one of those stupid hats that wrap around under your chin.  The neighbor letting out his dog probably thought the same!!!!
    Hope you view was good.

Rick (Swansea, Massachusetts).