Hi Steve,

> Before I leave, I saw this, just want to know if there are any nevada meteorites forsale
> anywhere, beside ebay?

The short answer is no.  Pretty much every one of the 30 official Nevada meteorites is
either in a museum/institution or privately curated by its finder.  Primm, Nevada (H5)
is a rare exception as there are several people (Mr. Verish, myself and a few other
list members included) who have personally found a few Primm meteorite fragments.
But you should consider yourself fortunate if you can acquire even a small fragment
for your collection.  As another list member (was it Paul Martyn?) recently posted,
California and Nevada meteorites are special cases because the majority of the finds
from these states have been made by only a handful of researchers doing detailed
field work over the last 5 years or so.  As such, California and Nevada meteorites
are a bit like Antarctic meteorites as far as their availability to private collectors.  --Rob