Hello Everybody,

I just took a look at Michael Blood's auction page and am looking foward to an entertaining night. Michael Blood was the first to run an all meteorite auction and it is nice to see that he has continued to make efforts to bring us more meteorites and to make sure that everyone can be a part of the event. It truely is The People's Auction.  I think it was Mike Martinez that commented last year to me, "These auction are worth going to just for the humor." Add a chance to see that awesome Gujba slice in person, the rare African meteorite slices provided by the Hupes, along with a keg of beer and it makes the trip to Tucson seem a little more worth it.

All the auction details and some photos can be veiwed at the following address:

http://www.michaelbloodmeteorites.com/Tucson%20Auction.html

As plans are now, I will arrive sometime on Wendsday and leave out sometime on Sunday during the week of the meteorite events. If I have not had the pleasure of talking and meeting any of the list members that will be there, PLEASE come up to me and introduce yourself.

In a side note Dean Bessey will not be attending this year. I think his trouble on crossing the Canada-USA border last year has him still a little upset. Dean was the one person of the thousand of foreign sellers that made the show that was not going to be let into the country because he does not have a US work permit.

Looking foward to seeing everyone is Tucson. Let's hope we do not get a late snow like we did last year. Tucson didn't seem right with a snow blanket.

Warm thoughts from Kansas where snow has been on the ground for over a week and I am tired of it.....

Mark Bostick