From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2152912859: large 204 gram METEORITE from Arizona
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 09:10:03 PST

Now List, What is this one?

Title of item: large 204 gram METEORITE from Arizona
Seller: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Starts: Jan-04-03 17:34:43 PST
Ends: Jan-11-03 17:34:43 PST
Price: Starts at $7.95
To bid on the item, go to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2152912859

Item Description:
I have up for auction a piece of meteorite that I purchased from a man who told me he bought it when he was 8 years old. This was around 1952. The piece is 204 grams and is ferrous (a magnet will stick). I'm not sure what the white material is but it probably is a mineral. Unfortunately, he did not remember where he was in Arizona when he got the piece. It may have been near Flagstaff. It is about 2 3/4 inches long, 1 inch thick and 2 inches wide. No reserve. Top bidder prepay plus 3.00 for shipping (add 1.30 if insurance is desired). Foreign shipping higher. No reserve. I accept PAY PAL and BidPay.
Thanks.......Mike.

Pay me securely with any major credit card through PayPal!

PLEASE REMEMBER: Do not bid on this item if you cannot mail a check or money order in the first ten days after the auction. If you are top bidder, please respond to all my emails. Personal checks OK. Item held 13 days until check clears. If payment is not received in 10 days reminder email will be sent. If payment is still not received after an additional 10 days the deal is over and runner up has the option to buy. I back my merchandise.
Ruby LaneAntiques & Collectibles

Visit eBay, The World's Online Marketplace TM at http://www.ebay.com