Hi Tom,

Many who collect meteorites also collect tektites.
In each issue of MeteoriteTimes.com magazine http://www.meteoritetimes.com/
we have a tektite article. At the top of the page is the "Article Index" link so you
have access to all previous articles of the magazine including the tektite articles.

We also have a Tektite Information Page at the link below
http://www.meteorite.com/tektites/index.htm

After you review the above info you should be able to see if tektites are for you.
The both facinate and frustrate me :-) All part of their appeal.

Hope this helps!

Paul