<<It's like trying to sell the Mona Lisa, no art collector <<would buy it, because he
would be branded a criminal by <<doing so.  This is why the Mona Lisa is not only
priceless, <<but worthless to a collector. There is no "market value" to <<the Mona
Lisa, nor is there one for the Apollo Lunar samples

While I understand the basic logic behind this, then why are insurance companies are
willing to insure "priceless" works of art for a given dollar figure.

Hey...if the government wants to establish a value for the lunar material, I believe
there's still time to consign a small sample to one of the auctions coming up in
Ticson?

Craig