Hello Paul and list,

Paul wrote: Dealers, please start sending in your Tucson plans for our
information page.
We will be posting the link on our main page of meteorite.com and on
MeteoriteTimes.com in the next day or two.

I will be in Tucson from Feb. 6, the day before the activities start, to
Feb. 9, the sunday and last day of the meteorite part of Tucson. If any list
member is going and would like to get together, please e-mail me off list
for my cell phone number.

Sounds like a nice break.  A big thank you to those that worked in  planning
the different events, your time and exspense is appreciated by all.  I will
not be stuck in a selling room this year and look forward to seeing
everybody.

Mark Bostick

Thanks, Mark Bostick