Mohamed,

This is my last attempt to appeal to your sense of mathematical
reality.  You wrote:

> No, this rock in particular is not magnetic at all. I have another
> suspected lunar breccia (http://www.alifyaa.com/meteorite/ln3/) where
> the bulk is very little magnetic but not the clasts.

> ... I thank all those who replied, this seem the first find that
> gave me some hope, let us wait and see the results of tests.

I want you to consider the comparative numbers of lunar and Martian
meteorites that have been found vs. all other types combined.  I'm
not sure what the most up-to-date statistics are, but somewhere in the
ballpark of 1 in 500 meteorites is lunar or Martian.  It is extremely
unrealistic to assume that your very first meteorite find will be
of this type.  You would need to find roughly 346 meteorites before
you'd have even a 50-50 chance that one of them was either lunar or
Martian.

This doesn't even factor in the comparitive difficulty of recognizing
a lunar or Martian rock vs. recognizing a chondrite.  Chondrites
without fusion crusts can still be recognized fairly easily in most
cases; not so lunars and Martians.  Given that you haven't found a
single chondrite yet, it is presumptious in the extreme to think that
you have magically acquired the skills necessary to find something
far far rarer.

Show me a chondrite.  Until you do, it is ridiculous to mention
achondrites.

--Rob