Hi -

I seem to remember seeing the entire flats under water
a few years back.

If so, and meteorites would have sunk below the
surface.  I don't have the foggiest clue how deep,
maybe someone could work it out...

My guess is that nonethelss this may be a good hunting
spot, but only with a metal detector...  And then
you'd have to dig through the salt to get a
recovery...
but still...

ep