Just want to assure everyone that the show is on track!  Main Avenue rock shop storage areas are filling up with round cartons and wooden crates.  Semi trucks are being unloaded.  The V Rock Shop had many crates open two weeks ago facing the street and there were scores of beautiful large amethyst geodes.  You can feel the city filling up with energy (not to mention the major roadwork on I-10 Freeway which will be with us for years...)

Just wish we could bottle up the 80 degrees and bright sunshine that we have had the last few days but we will do the best we can for all of you.

Twink Monrad