Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 9:38 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] just got back

Hi there list. Steve arnold from chicago here. I just got back  here from tucson. What a great time I had. I want to say what a pleasure it was to meet all the great people in this great hobby. I want to thank mike blood on a fine auction. I won 6 of them. Darryl pitt had a great auction. Alot of great meteorites were sold and traded there. It was around  55 to 60 degrees all 3 days I was there. It was just a great time. Next year I will go for a few days longer. For myself, the highiite was meeting bob haag. What a great guy he is. I shot alot of pictures. I hope to have them up on my website later this week. Again thanks for everyone making these 3 days memorable.

Steve   R.  Arnold, Chicago, USA!!

The Midwest Meteorite Collector!

I.M.C.A.   #6728

stormbringer60120.tripod.com