Um....My dear friends,  Earlier I posted a message informing you of my
obligatory "meteorite exhibition" to the other side of the world, complements
of Uncle Sam.  Well, I must inform you that, at least for me, that exhibition
has been canceled.  My leaders very appropriately ruled that I should remain
here in the States.  My wife...(She is wonderful.) has progressive multiple
sclerosis.  It would be very difficult for her should I leave.  I was very
worried about this.  I'm glad and proud to say that the U.S. Army .....though a
forceful organization.....still demonstrates a humane and compassionate
faction.  Rand Kluge     P.S.  I remain combing the deserts of Utah with hopes
of finding my piece of the heavens.