Dear List,

Paul's email actually pertained our Meteorite Exchange meteorite.com site and we have both bad news and good news.

Bad News: The company who's search code we used is no longer supporting it so we decided to stop using it. Keeping old unsupported PHP code that accepts input from anyone on the Internet is just asking for future hacking troubles...

In place of the Search Bar we now have 4 rotating banner ads instead of just 1.
http://www.meteorite.com/meteorite-information.htm

Good News: I'm working on a new search project that will allow you to search by category or specimen name and then link directly that dealer's website. I hope to have some cool features. As an example, I'm going to try to have Twitter support so that when a dealer adds a new meteorite listing on our site it will automatically send a Tweet.

We're busy working on Meteorite Times and hope to have it up by the end of this week.

Thank you all!

Paul Harris