Hi John:

Don't let the door hit you in the tuchus on your way out!

Phil Whitmer

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Teague" <volg...@icx.net>
To: "Michael Gilmer" <meteoritem...@gmail.com>; "Marc Fries" <fr...@psi.edu>
Cc: "Adam" <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 4:00 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] FW: High Noon!

Well, sure Mike, why use reason and logic in this 'debate'?!? Where would the world be if we all did that?

This 'debate' is why I NO LONGER suggest this list to my customers at shows. I have had too many of them come back and ask why I had "meteorite-list" on my handout of website information for customers. I received so many negative comments/complaints about petty bickering (and NOT so petty!) that I've removed it.

I keep asking myself "Why do I continue to subscribe?" It is getting harder and harder to come up with a valid reason ... just stubborn I guess!

Just my two coppers worth ...

John