I have a very bright event from the camera at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. It was at 2011-10-19 02:25:00 MDT, and right on the horizon at an azimuth of 58°, nearly as bright as the Moon. Using a guess/estimate for height suggests the meteor was over the Middle of Nowhere, Nebraska, roughly between Denver and Sioux Falls, SD.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com