Hi List
This is very off topic, but funny. I was checking out Mark B's photos and
have to tell you that I hope to be at the Denver show if only to meet
everyone, especially Bill Mason. I am going to get a hat and take my picture
wearing dark glasses and be Bill's double. Our beards are very similar as
well as the general features of our faces and I think it would be fun to see
how many people would get us confused. Bill, I hope you don't take offense,
I'm just very surprised at how we look similar and got a good laff out of
it.
Best wishes
Mark Ferguson