From: almitt2 <almi...@localnet.com>
To: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteor...@gmail.com>
Cc: meteorite-list <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>; bpsun2009 <bpsun2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 22, 2011 2:08 am
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Statistically Speaking

Hi Ruben and all,

I think that the Vaca Muerta fall was simply found near a dead cow landmark.

Perhaps Steve Arnold or Geoff Notkin can shed some dead bones on this. :-)

Best!

--AL Mitterling

Quoting Ruben Garcia <mrmeteor...@gmail.com>:

Hi all,

3.Q Has any animal ever been hit by a meteorite?
e. Surprisingly no one even asked about Vaca Muerta (Spanish for dead
cow)

Rock On!

Ruben Garcia

Website: http://www.mr-meteorite.net