To: "Ed Deckert" <edeck...@triad.rr.com>
Cc: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>; "MexicoDoug" <mexicod...@aim.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2011 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Astromyxin - Star Jelley

Hello Ed:

Did you read my email? No, it is not a hoax, just not from space. It has
been written about for something like 450 years.

Larry

Sounds like it could be Jelly Fungi.  It grows in the woods behind my
house,
albeit in a slightly different form and color.  Or, perhaps it is a hoax.
suspect the latter.
http://herbarium.usu.edu/fungi/funfacts/Jellyfungi.htm

Ed