I hereby proclame myself to be part of the most ridiculous story ever happened
related to UPS.

I ordered about 2 years ago "a single guitar pick" (yes... just one, it was for
a joke to a friend relating to a movie), and when I received the package it was
a really heavy box about 1m^2. So... wondering if it was me the one wrong, and
I was expecting something else I couldn't remember in that moment, I decided to
open the box and what was my surprise to find the whole pack of building
instructions for a "electricity power station" without references to the real
receiver nor the sender. Called UPS and they told they knew nothing about the
issue (period), so I had to spent 2 days investigating between the tons of
paper inside the box to find where it was going to be built (that's another
part of the story). I have to find the pictures I took of the box.

BTW, the pick was in a tiny envelope stuck on the side of the huge box.

Ed, that beats our problem with the $50, hahaha.

Best regards,
Leo