You're right Jeff,
I am very sorry, I was excited, and still excited anyway...  I was there
Tuesday, after receiving pictures the past week and when you saw the stones and
talk with the nomads (with Marocan dealer translating) the reality of an
observed fall is more than possible...anyway fall or not, this is a great
meteorite for science !
By the way, I personnaly saw a few hundred grams of fragments and very few
individuals. From my sources we are talking about a few hundred grams to a few
kilos. But as I noticed previously there is enough material for science and
collectors (considering the small meteorite market and the availabilty of many
small fragments around 1g or less) but there aren't kilos and kilos as some
other people are suggesting.
Best Regards and Merry Christmas!
Luc

From my Iphone