Here are answers to some of the questions posed.
The people there speak an interesting form of English, and Sotho. Many spoke English but it was hard to understand. They were all very nice though.
The reason the Hupe's stones looked more rusted is this,
the scientist, David Ambrose told Eric and I that when they first got the stones, they were all dirty, and they soaked many of them in water to try and remove the dirt. We all know that water and meteorites don't mix, so this of course caused them to badly rust. Once they did that, they no longer washed them, so only the first batch was so affected. He told me that those stones had been sold and since the Hupe's got the first stones, I must assume that those were the ones that the university tried to clean.
    There were other questions, but I seem to be having a jet-lag induced memory loss, so please propose any questions again ASAP so that  I can answer them here.
It sure is a beautiful place.
Perfect for a meteorite hunt, although I am still waiting for a fall in Tahiti!
Mike Farmer