I guess this is a final call. So far we have 4 others coming to
party with rob elliott on sunday night. Just wondering if anyone else from
the region will be stopping by to have a goog ol' time?There will be alot
of drinking meteorite trading and selling, and who knows what else. Let me
know if you are coming.

While it might be questionable judgment to VOLUNTARILY leave the sunny 75 degrees of Malibu for the apparent arctic wasteland that is currently Northern Illinois, I'm going to be present for a few days.  I'll probably end up being a sort of combination interpreter/chauffeur/roadie for Mr. Elliott, mostly as a public service to the USA.  When Rob can actually come to the States as planned, i.e. no horses breaking his fingers at the last minute, it's a bit like the Crocodile Dundee movies....an odd-but-well-meaning guy with weird hair who talks funny, trying to keep up with life in the big city, in this case, the Windy one.  My duties will largely involve beer-temperature monitoring and trying to talk him into trying various meats and delicacies which haven't been boiled, that sort of thing.  Looking forward to meeting any and all for the above-mentioned "goog ol' time".       ;-)

Gregory