Hello List,

I have a couple of meteorites for sale from my collection that I recently
obtained and need to generate some funds.  From the pieces I collected, I
wasn't able to ID too many of them, except the ones listed.  Please email off
list, for pictures and prices.

1. Sikhote-Alin - 1 piece nicely sculpted - weighs over 500 grams (my scale
only goes to 500 g) possibly 600 or 700 grams - 9 cm L x about 7 cm W x 4.5 cm H
2. Sikhote-Alin - 1 piece nicely sculpted, with some flow lines - weighs 220.2
grams - 5 cm L x about 3 cm W x 3.5 cm H
3. Ordinary Type Chondrite with polished cut face, possibly an L but unsure -
weighs 189.2 grams - 3.5 cm L x 5 cm W x 4 cm H
4.  Unknown Iron meteorite with a "fish hook" slice naturally formed in the
side - weighs 210.0 grams - 4 cm L x 3 cm W x 4 cm H

Measurements are approximate and at widest points.

Please reference the item number when inquiring.

Jason Snyder
meteorsee...@cox.net