Title: Re: [meteorite-list] What's Your Favourite Ordinary Chondrite?
Hi Jeff and All,

Here are my top-fives (for this month anyway):

By Looks (internal structure)
  1. Bison*
  2. Krymka*
  3. Kelly
  4. Felt(b)*
  5. NWA540 Impact melt breccia*

By History (US bias)
  1. Ensisheim*
  2. Tabor*
  3. Weston*
  4. Holbrook
  5. LostCity*

By Personal Experiences:
  1. Ensisheim*
  2. Tabor*
  3. LostCity*
  4. Twodot*
  5. Plainview(1917)

The localities noted with an asterisk can be seen in the latest Meteorite Times Links by clicking on the feature called Meteorite People.

http://www.meteorite.com/links/

For those interested, I have a collection of photographs showing close-up views of various colorful meteorites. They can be viewed online and if you choose to pay postage, you can get all 15 high-resolution pictures printed on photo-quality paper for free when you sign-up with the photo-hosting company. No strings attached if you just want to view the pictures.

Just email me off-list and I will send you instructions on how to view the images.

Cheers,

Martin