The other day at breakfast with Dr. Peter Jenniskens, I bet him a $1
that this meteor went "Puff" during the explosion (three break ups???), blowing and burning it to less than dust where no big stones (Kilo sized) are going to be found. Nothing I can see in the strewn (on the ground) really even indicates a sizeable
strewn field.
While I hope I am wrong and I loose that bet, I think these stones are going to be really rare in collections and not everyone is going to get a chance of having these in not only institutional collections for research , but private collections as well.

Jim

Jim Wooddell
http://k7wfr.us