No, olivine diogenite is a classification that is accepted for the Met Bull, and there are several in press in MB100.

I remind everybody that there is no such thing as "official nomenclature [of meteorite classifications]." The nomcom tends to be conservative, and generally does not start adopting new kinds of classifications until they come into use in the literature, beyond the original proposer's work. But nomcom does not vote to certify new terms, or anything of the sort. Nobody does.

Jeff