Dear list,
Meteors with Sonics...more rocks on the ground?
Three! meteor events with reports of sonics--- meteorites on the ground.
METEORATS scramble!

Event 1
26OCT2012       Joel McCoy      Tyner, NC  USA  23:28  eastern time zone
maybe 5 seconds, if that long   from a northern direction to a southern
direction       Just bright white in color, a LOUD 'whoosh' sort of sound as it
passed by       brighter than the moon but not as bright as the sun     not
that I saw  It was so fast and left a big trail all the way across the sky as
far as you could see, Camera wouldn't pick it up.

Event 2
26OCT2012       Mike Rebeteranp Greeley, Co. USA        2030 MST        3-5 sec
NW      whites  moon    no      Was inside my house and heard a rumble like
thunder and went outside to see what it could be and noticed a vapor trail in
the sky
26OCT2012       Antonia Bernal  Greeley Colorado US     mst     none    north
west      we were setting watching a movie when we heard a loud rumble yhen
went outside and saw the vapor trail  didnt see       no      none

Event 3
26OCT2012       D. Parsons      Point Pleasant, WV 25550        2100    It was
there Flying up lasting for aprox but no more then 10min Start. South. Flying
up Through Pegasus Red White Orange.  sound: WUH WUH WUH.  Only 3 times and
stopped        I thought it was Jupiter or a planet but much redder then Mars
no .    no.  Thought it was a planet.  Did the research and its not.  Moved
very quickly upwards and was gone.  It seemed to even Blink and vanish at one
point

Marc and Rob please take a look.  Thank you,  Dirk Ross...Tokyo