Hello everyone, a little news from the strewnfield. The news is not good. The people here all think that they are millionaires, they all want $10 to $20 gram now. The police chief tols Steve Witt to leave or be arrested as they think he robbed a meteorite finder by paying several dollars per gram! The news has stated that they are worth $500 per ounce ~$15 gram. The Museum in Chicago has not helped, stating that dealers are here to rip the locals off and that they should "donate all the pieces" to the university/museum.
    I have been in 6 homes today that were penetrated by meteorites, serious damage to many of them. There are many pieces but as I said, people now want $100,000 for some stones and they are NOT JOKING.
I wish anyone who plans to come out good luck, I will hunt tomorrow and try to secure a stone or two, then go home and let people get to reality.
I do have 4 pieces totaling about one kilo, 3 pieces that hit a house and damaged the siding. The other piece is a half individual that impacted the median in a road, and has the nose imbedded with yellow street paint. I do not know if there will be any out for sale any time soon, the price is so high we are just walking away from many people.
A few got a few cheap specimens, but very few. If any will come for sale from me, it will likely be quite expensive. I do not know what the next few days hold, more pieces should be found though so maybe we will have more luck.
I will email  more info later.
Mike Farmer