Hi All,
I'm re-emphasizing my meteorite collection (to planetary) and I'm selling most (~99%) of my beautiful collection. It includes an extensive library portfolio for each specimen in black clear-front ,three ring, 8.5" X 11" binders. The vast majority of specimens come with black metallic labels and display units. Also, complete and thorough provenance is provided for each specimen from IMCA members and established and reputable meteorite dealers/ sellers. E-mail me for a complete spreadsheet inventory of specimens and a photo gallery. Please inquire only if you are a serious dealer/ collector. I will not break up the collection. It's a beautiful collection with rare and hard to find specimens. Collection price, negotiable.

Note: Any transaction will naturally involve telephone communiqués, so please feel free to leave your telephone number in your e-mail message.

Davio Ribeca
IMCA Member 4050